Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Official Opening - 07th May 2009

After waiting, waiting and waiting, its finally the official opening of our new agency UNIQ-CLAS under the STRATEGIC PARTNERS belonging to Mr. Michael Seow Team. Our leader, the one leading the team is Mr. Bernard Lam who have been in this business for more than 22 years.
Firstly, a great Thanks for all the people and friends who came and give us their support out of their busy schedule. As for my side, I want to thank my friend and family for their full support for me. They are May Lim, Zhong Yu and friend, Susan Chiam, Thomas Ong, Alvin Soong and wife Jacqueline, Father and Uncle, Sherlene. I really appreciate it. :)


Secondly, I am happy that I can finally start on my business here. A new start, a new journey.
After my move here, I start to have bigger dreams, bigger goals. A few target to run for is things like A&H, Fast Track, Quality Club. I am determine to qualify for all of them so i can have a comfortable income and get to bring my family overseas.
Lets 'Chiong' hard for this rest of the year and all the best for me and my team.
Lastly, a poem dedicated for My Leader, Mr. Bernard Lam & Miss. Windy Tay.
"When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow-
-You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out-
-The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
-It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
THE FIGHT HAS JUST BEGUN!"