Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

My Best Friend - Milo


For those who doesn't know my best friend, my darling... Let me introduce him to you. His name is MILO. :) He is a jack rusell from AUSTRALIA. His birthday falls on 06/05/2003. :)



















I am actually his 3rd Master. Remember the time when he 1st came into my family he was so quiet and innocent. But now, he is like a KING in my home. He can roam freely in the house, his empire, his kingdom. Haha... Its been so long when I last bring him down for a walk. See the SADNESS in his eye everytime he look out of the window.


He is always the one who keep me company when I long for a companion and he is actually the one who give me a warm hug everytime when I am lonely. :)




















That is why there is a saying that DOGS ARE MAN BEST FRIEND. INDEED. I really cannot imagine one day he wont be around for me. I hope that day wont come.... Not any time soon I hoped.... :) I LOVE YOU MILO!